Writing & Storytelling Coaching
You’re a transformation professional on a quest to own your story, but you who don’t necessarily want all the headaches of ownership.
Website copy. Blog posts. Guest articles. Your online course. The personal stories you want to use to connect to your audience during your next talk or presentation. The book you know you’re meant to put out there.
On top of all of your other commitments to your practice, your business, and your life, these writing projects may seem too demanding.
The good news? With your own writer and storytelling coach, you won’t have to write alone.
When you invite me to support your writing practice, you’ll have a sounding board, a fresh set of eyes, an experienced copywriter, a seasoned player in the digital marketing arena, a compassionate editor, and a passionate storyteller who is fiercely dedicated to helping you write your own Sovereign Story.
The words you use and the stories you tell – they matter
You want to capture the attention of the skimming online reader, but you don’t want to produce gimmicky, plastic prose. You want to sound like you, not like a marketer. You want your words to do their job and further your business without sacrificing what’s really important – your voice.
Call on me when you want to write content that matters, when you know that your work and your audience deserve more than “just another blog post” or “a quick services page.”
Call on me because you want to weave words that are meaningful to you, your readers, and your business.
What You Can Expect From Your Writer & Storytelling Coach
Writing coaching is a co-creative process. The copy you end up with will feel like yours. It will be sourced by your existing copy, results of our consulting sessions, what you produce in writing assignments I give you, and the edits I do for you.
Consider me your partner in every step of the writing journey. Together we will:
- make sure you’re clear on the work you’re meant to do, the people you’re meant to serve, and the message you’re meant to bring to the world
- determine the needs and interests of your readers
- brainstorm and organize your ideas
- create an editorial calendar that you can actually sustain
- continue to journey together as your vision, audience, and business evolve
And I will:
- help you decide which personal stories to tell so that you make a connection without worrying about oversharing
- empower you to become a stronger writer, specifically when it comes to writing for an online audience
- edit your work and make informed, detailed suggestions about your content
- do the writing for you when you want to use your time and energy in other ways
Think you need more than coaching? How about copywriting support?
If it’s not the right time for you to devote yourself to your own writing practice but you know your professional practice needs a clear, fresh message, let’s talk about how my copywriting services can get you the results you’re looking for.